Schacht has taken a simple design and transformed it into an efficient and comfortable little loom. If you’ve ever woven on a pin loom, you’ll love their new and improved model. Small and compact at 4″ x 4″, the Zoom Loom is easy to take with you. Weave anywhere, any time.
- The sloping interior edge guides your weaving needle.
- Graceful extended sides are easy to hold.
- Molded-in instructions on the front and back are always there when you need them.
- A handy slot holds the starting yarn without knotting.
- Made in Boulder, Colorado!
The Zoom Loom comes in an attractive carrying case. A 6″ weaving needle and a 3″ yarn needle are included, as well as a full-color instruction book with three projects.
Weaving on the Zoom Loom - YouTube