Made by Cascade Yarns and repackaged into smaller portions by Aranea Craft Studio, these mini skeins are a fun way to add more color to your creations! Mini skeins are great for Amigurumi, felting, Fair Isle colorwork, and other small projects where you don't need a full 100g skein.
The classic Cascade 220® is the perfect combination of affordability, quality, and versatility that can be used for a wide range of projects.
Peruvian Highland Wool is a hybrid of native Corriedale with Merino resulting in loft, durability, and fabulous stitch definition. Cascade 220 works up beautifully in cables, lace, colorwork, as well as simple stitch patterns. This hand wash staple is ideal for heirloom quality garments in addition to accessories and felted projects.
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 34 g (1.2 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 73 yds (66 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 (4.5 - 5.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 18 - 20 = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: H - J (5.0 mm - 6.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 13 - 14 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.