Made by Cascade Yarns and repackaged into smaller portions by Aranea Craft Studio, these mini skeins are a fun way to add more color to your creations! Mini skeins are great for Amigurumi, socks, darning/seaming, Fair Isle colorwork, and other small projects where you don't need a full 100-gram skein.
Heritage is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and nylon. Heritage has amazing stitch definition and with 142 yards and an array of colors, this yarn is great for one skein projects, such as socks, mitts, and other fun accessories.
- 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 33 g (1.15 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 142 yds (130 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.